As we see it—designs should be illuminating
The right lighting can define space, set a mood, increase productivity, and enhance the overall aesthetics of your workplace, gallery or streetscape. And what's wrong with a little aesthetic enhancement?
It can also be affordable, practical, low-maintenance and downright stingy with how much energy it uses.
Fabulous doesn't have to be expensive.
If it lights up, we can design it—better.
- museums and theatres
- recreational and aesthetic venues
- bridges and streetscapes
- schools and worship facilities
- retail and corporate buildings
- municipal and public buildings
- historical renovation
- restaurants and hospitality
- open office