Internships for the Adventurous
Ready for This?
Not all engineering careers are alike, and not all engineering firms are alike. If you like to solve problems, serve clients and bring big dreams to life, we’d like to talk to you about an internship with Professional Engineering Consultants (PEC)!
- New Experiences
- Serve Clients
- Solve Problems
- Have Fun
Engineering Internships and More
PEC offers internships in a full range of engineering services, materials testing and field work. Send your resume to careers@PEC1.com and/or contact our Human Resources department at 316-262-2691.
Resume and Interview Tips
- Include an “Objective” or “Professional Summary” in your resume that highlights your areas of expertise as they relate to the position you are trying to get.
- Include your education with details about where you went to school, the degree you received and your major(s)/minor(s). If you are in the process of attending school, include this information.
- Include brief details about your job duties or accomplishments at each job you have held.
- Highlight special skills or competencies.
- Include professional references (at least three is best).
- Be prepared. For in-person interviews, bring extra copies of your resume for other attendees of the meeting.
- Be punctual. For in-person interviews, be approximately 15 minutes early.
- Be professional. For in-person interviews, dress professionally and make eye contact with the other attendees of the meeting.
- Follow up. After your interview, send a thank-you note or email. It is acceptable to follow up about the decision, but do not try to rush the process.
You’ll Like Our Vibe
We know you’ll like our vibe, but don’t take our word for it. Hear what employees have to say!