Welcome to Our Plan Room
135-14A88-004-4796 – Proximity Park Highway 59 and Kingman Road Intersection – Ottawa, Kansas
Michael Stewart, P.E
Pre-Bid Conference Location, Date & Time:
April 30, 2019 at 10:00 am / Franklin County Public Works, 1428 South Main, Ottawa, Kansas 66067
Bid Date & Time:
May 14, 2019 at 11:00 am
Intersection improvements at US-59 Highway and Kingman Road to widen the existing roadways for new turn lanes. Major work includes Grading, Surfacing, Storm Sewer, Pavement Marking, Signing, and Seeding.
Description of major units of work:
- Common Excavation (Base) – 22,939 Cu. Yd.
- Aggregate Base (AB-3) (6”) – 14,810 Sq. Yd.
- Concrete Pavement (10” Uniform)(AE)(NRDJ) – 2,813 Sq. Yd.
- 12’’ HMA-Commercial Grade (Class A) – 10,023 Sq. Yd.
- Curb and Gutter, Combined (AE) – 778 Ft.
- Sidewalk Construction (5”)(AE) – 456 Sq. Yd.
- Storm Sewer (18”)(RCP) – 139 Ft.
Contract Documents/Plans can be examined at:
- Franklin County Public Works, 1428 South Main, Ottawa, Kansas 66067
- Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A., 400 South Kansas Avenue, Suite 200, Topeka, Kansas 66603
- KCNR, LLC., 230 S. Laura, Suite 101, Wichita, Kansas 67211
Each bidder must be listed on the Kansas Department of Transportation Pre-Qualified Contractors List to perform the work types as applicable to the bid.
Michael Stewart, P.E.