Surveyors: Get started on the right foot.
Wheather you're beginning a new construction project or need reliable information, Professional Engineering Consultants, PA (PEC) is the place to start.
Successful projects start with accurate information – that’s what the surveyors at PEC provide. Whether surveying for private companies, federal agencies or local public authorities, our Surveyors' precise instrumentation and experienced crews supply the digital data necessary for seamless design.
Our crews are equipped with the latest technology in automated data collection and measurement systems – including 3D laser scanning — for immediate electronic transfer. Our staff uses global positioning satellite (GPS) receivers for coordinate calculations and employ the latest robotic survey equipment.
Surveying is not about the process — it’s about the flawless interpretation of information. That’s where our size and training benefits you the most.
Our survey team in Wichita, Topeka, and Pittsburg, Kansas emphasizes experience and training to get it right the first time for all our survey-related services including:
- 3D Laser Scanning and Data Management
- GPS Technology
- Robotic Survey Equipment
- Topographic Mapping and Site Surveys
- Property, Right-of-way and Boundary Surveys
- Legal Descriptions and Easements
- Construction Staking
- Ground Control for Aerial Photography
- Preliminary Engineering Design Surveys
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Architectural Surveys
- Lot Surveys and No-start Certification
- Transmission Route Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Volumetric Surveys