National Baseball Congress World Series: July 27-August 11
PEC is serving as a partner with the National Baseball Congress in Wichita, Kansas. The 2018 NBC World Series will take place July 27-August 11 at Lawrence Dumont Stadium. The full schedule can be found at nbcbaseball.com.
- Friday, July 27 is Opening Day presented by PEC
- Saturday, August 4 is I Love Wichita: Salute to Aviation Night presented by PEC
PEC serves as Wichita Open Ambassador
“PEC is excited to be an ambassador for a great event that showcases Wichita to the world of golf and gives back to our community at the same time,” Rod Young PEC President and CEO, said.
It is the mission of the Wichita Open to significantly impact the economy, quality of life and charitable organizations in the City of Wichita, Sedgwick County, and the State of Kansas by hosting a Professional Golf Association (PGA TOUR) tournament and related events.
The Wichita Open Ambassador program encourages and provides a way for its members to get involved by:
- Raising Charitable Donations for Local and National Organizations
- Improving the Overall Quality and Success of the Event
- Stabilizing the Tournament’s Future
Since the inception of the Wichita Open Ambassadors, $850,000 has been raised for local charities. PEC is looking forward to the 2019 tournament!